•   Develop and test processes on a Desktop platform before scaling to production
•   The IC900 cell allows for highly precise and fast robot movements.
•   Scale your process into multiple sized cells with multiple robot platforms ranging from 900mm to 2000mm form factors.
•   Assembled Parts can be unloaded into testing equipment or other third party machines.
•   Processes can be integrated into special cells such as this glove box to control the process environment.
•   Manufacture your product with a full production line. Communication can be based on standard interfaces such as SECS/GEM or proprietary protocols.
IC Production Cells incorporate different IP Robot Platforms and can be combined with a comprehensive range of head/table peripherals for assembly, dispensing, and part handling. This allows for lower production costs, improved product quality, and reduced space requirements.
Infotech machines utilize powerful Cognex vision software. With the correct combination of lighting and camera hardware, we can visualize and precisely align very small components. Users have the full Cognex Library available with the ability to add custom scripting to the vision processes. Custom logic, display graphics, defect inspections, fiducial alignments, image stitching, and more are all possible.